Home Investor Corner Boeing Suspends the Operations of 371 MAX 737 Aircraft

Boeing Suspends the Operations of 371 MAX 737 Aircraft

Boeing Suspends the Operations of 371 MAX 737 Aircraft

JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – United States (US) aircraft producer, Boeing Company declared a cooperative attitude in response to US President Donald Trump’s statement by temporarily suspending the operations of the entire global fleet of 371 737 MAX aircraft, said an official statement on Wednesday (03/13).

With this suspension, Boeing continues to have full confidence in MAX 737 security and the care of the entire fleet of aircraft and passengers.

“We support this proactive step from abundant caution. Safety is a core value at Boeing as long as we have built airplanes; and always will be. There is no greater priority for our company and industry. We do everything we can to understand the causes of accidents in partnership with investigators, spread improved safety and help ensure this doesn’t happen again,” said the company.

The policy was made in consultation with the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the US National Transportation Safety Agency (NTSB), and aviation authorities and customers worldwide, followed by an official statement of President Donald Trump.

In his statement, Trump stated the safety of US citizens and everyone must be a concern of the company and his government, so he request the company suspend its operation.

“All of the planes were banned, immediately took effect,” he told reporters.

“Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are,” told in twitter on Tuesday (03/12).

On Wednesday (03/13), the FAA issued a statement that Boeing followed up on the Trump’s statement and US lawmakers, experts, and the public in the past few days stating that it prohibited the operation of all Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.

According to the FAA, the flight ban applies while awaiting the results of further investigations, including checking information from flight data recorders and aircraft cockpit voice recorders.

Previously, in its official statement, Boeing acknowledged that it was still concerned about safety and continued to believe in its flight.

“We understand that regulatory agencies and customers have made decisions that they believe are most appropriate for their home markets. We’ll continue to engage with them to ensure they have the information needed to have confidence in operating their fleets,” said on Tuesday (03/12).

Boeing admitted it was sad about two consecutive events in the past five months, after the fall of the Lion Air JT 610 in October 2018.

Boeing said that the 737 MAX is a safe aircraft designed, built and supported by our skilled employees who approach their work with the highest integrity.

Over the past few months, Boeing has developed a flight control software upgrade for 737 MAX, designed to make safer aircraft safer. Boeing has worked closely with the FAA on developing, planning and certifying software upgrades, and it will be used in the entire 737 MAX fleet in the coming weeks, the company said.

“On behalf of the entire Boeing team, we extend our deepest sympathies to the families and loved ones of those who have lost their lives in these two tragic accidents,” said President, CEO, and Chairman of the Boeing Company Dennis Muilenburg.

Written by Daniel Deha, Email: daniel@theinsiderstories.com

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here