JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto signed a pact of integrity with some clerics under the National Movement to Safeguard the Ulema Fatwa, an umbrella organization of Islamic groups behind last year anti Basuki Tjahaja Purnama protest, which includes the Front Pembela Islam (FPI) on Sunday (17/09).
The pact of integrity, which contains 17 points—including the return of Rizieq Syihab. Accompanied by Gerindra Party deputy chairman , Subianto signed the pact of integrity in a ceremony led by Munarman, a leader of the FPI. He and the chairman of the organization Fatwa Yusuf Martak then shook hands and hugged each other.
Here are 17 points in the Cleric Conference’s Pact of Integrity signed by Prabowo:
1. Able to implement Pancasila and 1945 Constitution in a pure manner and consequent.
2. Ready to maintain and uphold religious values and ethics of the society. Ready to maintain the morality and the mentality of the people from the life style, ideology that influence and downgrade and are in contradiction with the morality and norms that exist in the Indonesian society.
3. Take side with the interest of the people in the policy making by considering representation, proportionality, justice and solidarity.
4. Pay attention to the needs and public interest of the religious communities, Islam and other religions acknowledged by Indonesian government in order to maintain national unity.
5. Able to maintain and manage the Brotherhood of Muslim in a just way to create peace and order in the Indonesian society.
6. Maintain Indonesia natural wealth for the greatest interest of Indonesian people’s prosperity.
7. Maintain the unity of the Indonesia Unitary State from the threat of separatism and imperialism.
8. Supports the struggle of Palestine liberation in the international diplomatic stage based on the spirit and mandate of the Preamble of 1945 Constitution.
9. Ready to maintain the mandate of Temporary People’s Consultative Assembly Decree (TAP MPRS) No. 25/1966 to maintain the Unitary State of Indonesia from the threat of Communism and other ideology that weakens the nation and state.
10. Ready to protect religions acknowledged by Indonesian government from the acts of blasphemy, insults , and other acts that can provoke offense or conflicts by upholding the law based on the existing regulation and laws.
11. Ready to continue the struggle of reformation to uphold the law in a just way without discrimination for all Indonesian citizens.
12. Ready to guarantee the rights of association and assembly , and the right to freedom of opinion and expression.
13. Ready to guarantee a decent life for all Indonesian citizens in order to implement food sovereignty, the availability of cloths and houses.
14. Ready to provide budgets that prioritize public education and religious education proportionally.
15. Provide sufficient budget allocation to implement public health and maintain the feasibility of government and private hospitals.
16. Ready to use constitutional and attributive rights in President position to do rehabilitation, guarantee the returns and rehabilitate the rights of Habib Rizieq Shihab as Indonesian citizens, and award justice for clerics, and activists of 411, 212 and 313 who have experienced or experiencing criminalization through treason allegation . The upholding of justice need to be done on the figures who experience repressive acts .
17. Respects the position of clerics and ready to consider the opinion of clerics and other religious leaders in solving the issues related to the nations and state well being.
Written by Staff Editor, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org