JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – After appointed the ministers name on Wednesday, Indonesian President Joko Widodo announced 12 vice ministers in his “Indonesia Maju” cabinet today (10/25). The composition of the deputy ministers equal, six from coalition parties and six are professionals.
“This afternoon I want to introduce the deputy minister that we have chosen to support the ministers job,” said the head of States before the inauguration ceremony at the State Palace in Jakarta, today.
Together with vice president Ma’ruf Amin, Widodo mentioned the name of vice ministers. Mahendra Siregar, he said, will become deputy foreign minister and have a special task on economic diplomacy in trade and investment.
“I gave targets the vice minister of foreign affairs to pack 14 – 15 bilateral trade agreement that we need to deal, mainly with the EU countries,” said president.
Second, Sakti Wahyu Trenggono will become deputy minister of defense affairs. He ordered him to develop strategic defense industries, and provide support for Prabowo Subianto, as the minister.
Then, Zainut Tauhis Saadi became vice ministerial religious affairs, vice minister of finance Suahasil Nazara and Jerry Sambuaga as vice minister of trade. Sambuaga has job to backup the negotiation of trade agreements with other countries lead by foreign ministry and drive exports to non-traditional countries.
President also announced, Wempi Wetipo will become deputy minister of public works and public house affairs, especially to monitor the infrastructure project in eastern Indonesia. Alue Dohong help Siti Nurbaya in environmental and forestry affairs,especially in the preservation of our forests and nature.
Furthermore, Budiari Setiadi as vice minister for Village and Under Development Region. With 74,800 villages across the country and funds Rp70 trillion (US$5.0 billion) per year, said president, the ministry should gave a good results in our village.
As the vice minister of Agrarian and Spatial affairs, Widodo appointed Surya Chandra from Solidaritas Indonesia Party. He gave a year to him and the minister, Sofyan Djalil, to resolve the conflicts and land disputes.
For daughter of Perindo Party’ chairman, Angela Tanoesoedibjo, president give credence as deputy minister for tourism and creative affairs. He stated, “She focused on tourism promotion so more tourists come to visit Indonesia.”
Lastly, he appointed two vice minister for state own enterprises (SOEs) affairs, namely Budi Gunadi Sadikin and Kartika Atmodjo. He asserted, with 140 SOEs with assets around Rp8,400 trillion, require a good management and good supervision
“So there are two deputy ministers at the SOEs ministry and both are bankers. I expect there will be a huge leap forward both in possible valuation asset and to looking good partners for the SOEs to become global player,” he ended.
Below the list of Vice Ministers Name :
1. Deputy Minister of State Own Enterprises : Budi Gunadi Sadikin
2. Deputy Minister of State Own Enterprises : Kartika Wirjoatmodjo
3. Deputy Minister of Religion Affairs : Zainut Tauhid (PPP Party)
4. Deputy Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy : Angela Tanoesoedibjo (Perindo Party)
5. Deputy Minister of Agararian and Spatial Affairs : Surya Chandra (PSI Party)
6. Deputy Minister of Public Works and Public House : Wempi Wetipo
7. Deputy Minister of Foreigh Affairs : Mahendra Siregar
8. Deputy Minister of Forestry / Forestry Alue Dohong, official of the Peat Restoration Agency
9. Deputy Minister of the Village and Under Developed Region : Budi Arie Setiadi (Volunteers)
10. Deputy Minister of Trade : Jerry Sambuaga (Golkar Party)
11. Deputy Minister of Finance : Suahasil Nazara
12. Deputy Minister of Defense Affairs : Wahyu Trenggono Sakti (PDI-P Party)
Written by Staff Editor, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org