JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – State Own Enterprises (SOEs) ministry appointed Djoko Raharjo Abumanan as an acting chief executive (CEO) of PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) and Director of Strategic Procurement, said the official today (05/29).
Abunaman temporarily leads PLN followed former CEO Sofyan Basir bribery case in Riau-1 power plant project. Yesterday, the Corruption Eradication Commission give him suspect status amid the case. He has been as a Director of Regional Business for Kalimantan and Director at PLN since Oct. 30, 2015, and get a bachelor degree from Institute Teknologi Bandung in 1985.
Abumanan said that the company scored a net profit of Rp. 11.6 trillion throughout 2018. He did not explain the details of the profit. However, he said one of the things that contributed to the profit included transactions with state gas companies.
“Indeed 2018 is heavier, all sales rise, but not as expected 7 percent. This is still at 5 percent, but still records profits,” he said after the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders in Jakarta, Wednesday (05/29).
Furthermore, he said the profit would be held to meet this year’s investment needs. The investment needed by the company this year is IDR 99 trillion. We loan Rp 60 trillion but still have to add more debt, he added.
PLN Finance Director Sarwono Sudarto said last year’s profit rose due to a large increase in sales, good efficiency, and from coal DMO.
Meanwhile, as of September 2018, PLN had posted a profit before exchange rate of Rp. 9.6 trillion, an increase of 13.3 percent compared to the previous year of Rp. 8.5 trillion.
The increase in profit was supported by the increase in sales and efficiency carried out by the company and the existence of DMO government policies on coal prices.
In addition, the sales value of electric power has increased by Rp12.6 trillion or 6.93 percent to become Rp194.4 trillion. The sales volume up to September 2018 was 173 Terra Watt-hour (TWh) or grew 4.87 percent compared to the previous year amounting to 165.1 TWh.
Beside determined him as acting CEO, the shareholder also established Sripeni Inten Cahyani as Director of Strategic Procurement One. The Decree was given by the ministry’ Deputy for Energy, Logistics, Regions, and Tourism Business Edwin Hidayat Abdullah at his office.
Meanwhile, her position as East Java and Nusa Tenggara Regional Business Director was replaced by Supangkat Iwan Santoso, who previously served as Director of Strategic Procurement of Two.
In details the composition of PLN’ Board of Director are :
1. Djoko Raharjo Abumanan as Acting Director
2. Sripeni Inten Cahyani as Director of Strategic Procurement 1
3. Djoko Raharjo Abumanan as Director of Strategic Procurement 2
4. Sarwono Sudarto as Director of Finance
5. Muhamad Ali as Director of Human Capital Management
6. Syofvi Felienty Roekman as Director of Corporate Planning
7. Amir Rosidin as Central Java Regional Business Director
8. Supangkat Iwan Santoso as Regional Business Director for Eastern Java, Bali and Nusa Tenggara
9. Haryanto W.S. as West Java Regional Business Director
10. Machnizon as Kalimantan Regional Business Director
11. Syamsul Huda as Sulawesi Regional Business Director
12. Ahmad Rofiq as Business Director of Maluku and Papua
13. Wiluyo Kusdwiharto as Sumatra Regional Business Director
Written by Staff Editor, Email: email@example.com