JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (IDX:INDF) announced on Tuesday (May 23) of its plan to issue fixed-rate five year bonds worth Rp2 trillion, called Indofood Sukses Makmur VIII Year 2017 Bonds. The company sets coupon rate of 8.7% per annum, payable every three months starting from August 26, 2017 and last payment on May 26, 2022.
The company has appointed six brokerage companies as underwriters of the bonds issue, namely Mandiri Sekuritas, BCA Sekuritas, CIMB Sekuritas Indnoesia, DBS Vickers Sekuritas, IndoPremier and Trimegah Sekuritas.
Following is the key dates of the bonds issue:
- Effective date : May 22, 2017
- Offering date : May 23, 2017
- Allotment date : May 24, 2017
- Distribution date : May 26 2017
- Listing on Indonesian Stock Exchange : May 29, 2017