JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – Two candidates president and vice president (VP) Joko Widodo – Maruf Amin and Prabowo Subianto – Sandiaga Uno for 2019 election, has been submitted their vision and mission to Indonesia to General Election Commission (GEC).
GEC’s chairman Arief Budiman said on Monday (24/09), the submission of the vision and mission of the two candidates was carried out during the registration. The details are below:
The vision and mission of Joko Widodo -Maruf Amin
Vission : Realization of developed Indonesia that has sovereignty, independence and personality based on mutual cooperation.
1. The increase of Indonesian human quality
2. Competitive, productive and independent economic structure
3. Just and equal development
4. Increase sustainable environment
5. The enforcement of free from corruption, dignified, and trustworthy legal system
6. The cultural progress that reflects the personality of the nation
7. The management of clean, effective and trustworthy government
8. Synergy with the local government in the frame of the Unitary State of Indonesia.
9. Protection for all the nation and provide security for all citizens
Vision and mission of Prabowo Subianto and Sandiaga Uno
Vision : The realization of the nation and state of the Republic of Indonesia which is just, prosperous religious and has sovereignty in politic, independent in the economic sector, and has strong national personality in culture and guarantee the unity among the citizen without considering the difference of tribes, religion, social background, and races based on Pancasila and 1945’s constitution.
1. Develop a national economy which is just, prosperous, qualified and has the environmental perspective to prioritize the Indonesian people interest through economic and political way based on article 33 and 34 of 1945 constitution.
2. Develop smart, healthy, qualified and productive, competitive Indonesian society who live in unity, peace, dignified and is protected by a just social security without discrimination.
3. Develop justice and transparency in the legal sector without discrimination and realize the unity of Indonesia nation through qualified democratic way based on Pancasila and
4. Develop the nation noble values to realize a fair, prosperous and dignified Indonesia blessed by the One God.
5. Develop a national defense and security system independently to safeguard the unity and integrity of Indonesian territory.
Written by Staff Editor, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org