JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – The government through the State Owed Enterprises (SOE) has changed the structure of Pertamina’s board of directors, including by scrapping the director for gas post. The decision was made during the company’s extraordinary shareholders held on late Tuesday (13/02).
The move is taken ahead of the establishment of state-owned oil and gas holding company, in which Pertamina become a holding entity. Under the oil and gas holding plan, Pertamina Gas, a unit of Pertamina, will be merged with gas distributor PT Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk (IDX:PGAS).
As a result of the structure changes, Yenni Andayana, who was Director for Gas of PT Pertamina prior to the shareholders meeting, is dismissed.
In addition, director for marketing is now split into two – Director for Retail Marketing and Director for Corporate Marketing. The shareholder also added new director post, namely Director for Logistic, Supply Chain and Infrastructure.
Muhammad Iskandar maintained his job as Director for Corporate Marketing as well as becomes Acting Director for Retail Marketing.
Meanwhile, Nicke Widyawati, currently Director for Human Resources, is appointed as Director for Logistic, Supply Chain and Infrastructure, as well as Acting Director for Human Resources.
President Director of Pertamina Elia Massa Manik, who was early rumored to be replaced, maintains his post.
Following is the new composition of Pertamina Board of Directors:
- President Director : Elia Massa Manik
- Finance Director : Arief Budiman
- Director for Upstream : Syamsu Alam
- Director for Retail Marketing and Acting Director for Corporate Marketing: Muchamad Iskandar
- Director for Logistic, Supply Chain and Infrastructure as well as Acting Director for Human Resources : Nicke Widyawati
- Director for Asset Management : Dwi Wahyu Daryoto
- Director for Processing : Toharso
- Director for Investment Planning and Risk Management: Gigih Prakoso
- Director for Processing and Petrochemical Megaprojects : Ardhy N. Mokobombang