JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – The State Owned Enterprise Ministry has shaken up the directors board of national gas distribution company PT Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk (IDX:PGAS) by appointing new president director as well as two new directors. The decision was made the company’s annual shareholders meeting (AGM) on late Thursday.
The AGM agreed to appoint Jobi Triananda Hasjim as new President Director, replacing Hendi Prio Santoso as well as Gigih Prakoso and Desima Equalita Siahaan as new directors, repalcing M. Wahid Sutopo and Hendi Kusnadi.
Gigih was previously SVP Corporate Strategic Growth of state diversified energy company PT Pertamina. Gigih’s appointment is seen as a move by the SOE Ministry to smoothen the planned establishment of oil and gas holding company, which will put Pertamina and PGN under one holding firm.
Prior to the current appointment, Jobi Hasjim, born in Bandung on Apr. 6, 1964, was President Director of PT Rekayasa Industri based on the Rekind’s shareholders decision on Apr. 22, 2016.
PGN is not new to Jobi Hasjim as he was director for commercial of PGN before he was appointed as president director of Rekind.
Following is the complete list of PGN’s new board:
Board of Directors:
– President Director: Jobi Triananda Hasjim
– Director: Gigih Prakoso
– Director: Desima Equalita Siahaan
– Direkctor: Dilo Seno Widagdo
– Direkctor: Nusantara Suyono
– Direkctor : Danny Praditya
Board of Commissioners:
– President Commissioner : Fajar Harry Sampurno
– Commissioner : Hendrika Nara Oslai (replacing Tirta Hidayat)
– Commissioner : Mohamad Ikhsan
– Commissioner : IGN Wiratmaja Puja
– Independent Commissioner : Paiman Raharjo
– Independent Commissionern: Kiswodarmawan