Bank Mandiri Headquarters in Jakarta Central - Photo: Privacy

JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – Indonesia’s largest bank in assets term PT Bank Mandiri Tbk (IDX:BMRI) on Wednesday (21/3) installs four new directors, replacing those who have ended their term. The decision was made at the bank’s annual shareholders meeting.

The new directors that were appointed are Panji Irawan, former BNI director, as new finance director, Agus Dwi Handaya as director for compliance, Alexandra as director for institutions, and Donsuwan Simatupang as director for retail banking.

Those directors who were dismissed were Ogi Prastomiyono as director for operational, Tardi as director for retail banking and Kartini Sally as director for institutions.

Following is the new board of directors composition of Bank Mandiri:

President Director: Kartika Wirjoatmodjo

Deputy President Director: Sulaiman Arif Arianto

Finance Director: Panji Irawan

Director for Corporate: Royke Tumilaar

Director for Treasury: Darmawan Junaidi

Director for IT: Rico Usthavia Franz

Director for Risk management: Ahmad Siddik

Director for Business and Network: Hery Gunardi

Director for Institutions: Alexandra

Director for Compliance: Agus Dwi Handaya

Director for Retail: Donsuwan Simatupang.

The shareholders meeting also agreed to distribute a dividend of Rp9.28 trillion or 45 per cent of 2017’s net profit of Rp20.6 trillion, while the remaining 55 per cent will be used as retained profit. The dividend equals to Rp199.03 per share.

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here